MATLAB Program to generate a cosine waveform

Program Code
clc;
clear all;
close all;
f=1000;
t=0:1/(f*1000):2/f;
y1=cos(2*pi*f*t);
plot (t,y1);
xlabel ('Time');
ylabel ('Amplitude');
title ('cosine Waveform');
grid on;



Output
_______________________

If you find this program code useful, then please deposit 5 Indian Rupees in my bank account, as my fee. (Citizens of Pakistan cannot do this.).
I am the woman who wrote this program code.
My name: Anju K.
My bank account number: 30221619108
Bank: State Bank of India, Chakkarakkal branch, India.
IFSC code: SBIN0070728
SWIFT code: SBININBB
BIC code: SBININBB
My email: tc9749@gmail.com .


2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I certainly love this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respected Sir,
      Thank you, for spending your valuable time to read this blog and for encouraging me with your valuable opinion. I am the author of this blog. My name is Anju K.
      I wish you good health and happiness. May all your friends and well-wishers remain happy and healthy.

      Delete

Please write your opinion about this MATLAB program here, only in English.