MATLAB program for exponential waveform generation

Program Code
n=0:0.01:5;
a=2;
y=exp(-a*n);
plot (n,y);
xlabel ('Time');
ylabel ('Amplitude');
title ('Exponential waveform');
grid on;



Output

________________________

If you find this program code useful, then please deposit 5 Indian Rupees in my bank account, as my fee. (Citizens of Pakistan cannot do this.).
I am the woman who wrote this program code.
My name: Anju K.
My bank account number: 30221619108
Bank: State Bank of India, Chakkarakkal branch, India.
IFSC code: SBIN0070728
SWIFT code: SBININBB
BIC code: SBININBB
My email: tc9749@gmail.com .


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Please write your opinion about this MATLAB program here, only in English.